Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

  The wrapping paper that looked so pretty a few hours ago is now trash and the family has gone home. I guess it is still technically Christmas Day so I'm not too late to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2012.
  The last year has been a record breaker in Oklahoma: record snow fall, record  cold temperatures, record number of tornadoes, and temperatures so hot this summer it was a race between Oklahoma  and Texas for who had the warmest 24 hour temperatures in the country. If that wasn't enough, we recently had a number of earthquakes with the largest one being a 5.6. Like I said to some friends, it is never boring in Oklahoma.
  I hope the new year will bring great news in my writing career. After I finish editing my present novel and get it "out there", I have promised a dear friend that I will write 10 pages a week on the next novel. Now I am promising myself.
 Merry Christmas and Happy 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment